Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Case Closed

1. Case Closed

At first I really hated the show. But after seeing more episodes, I've really warmed up to it. In fact I catch it every night when I can.

It's a smartly(if a bit formulaic) written, fun show and Conan's a cute kid. I like the situation that he's a guy trapped in a kid's body and has to act like one but at the same time play detective in hidden sight. He's smart enough to give certain hints to Rachel and her dad.

I'm surprised at how gory it can get with the murders as well, showing victims get hacked to pieces, shot, stabbed....all of that stuff. I remember also wanting Conan to grow up already but it's better if he stay that way for the series to continue heh.

Lordmrw told me it's a really successful show in Japan and I know FX digs it, Anyone else watching/enjoying it?

2. I enjoy watching it whenever I remember to. I'll definitely get one of the DVDs at some point, probably after a Lupin purchase.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

3. I'm really liking it. It's kind of like Lupin, only backwards.

4. This is one of those shows where, whenever I decide to tune in to Adult Swim, I see the SAME GODDAMN EPISODE EVERY TIME. You know, the one about the guy who gets stabbed with the samurai sword and the killer's name is carved into the dresser drawers behind him? That one.

Good show, though.

5. Rhydant had that proble with Trigun for the entire time it ran. He saw the same clip show 6 times or something.

6. How many seasons of it are their. This show the smartest show on Adult swim hands down.

Has anyone here figured the case before it ended. I only got the valentine one

7. There are more than 350 episodes of the show currently. So I'd say lots.

8. Yeah, there's no writing as smart as, "knock you out, steal your voice while you are unconscious and a room full of other detectives doesn't notice"

I deem the show hilarious in a very very gay way. I watch it, but only because it's so bad that it transcends all badness and becomes pure gold.

9. I'm just concerned about Conan's apparent status as a death god. People keep dropping dead around him all the time. It would start to scare me a lot.

10. I heard that this show and Lupin was cancled. Can anyone confirm this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS