Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Case Closed

1. Quote Originally Posted by Gymkata
    I heard that this show and Lupin was cancled. Can anyone confirm this?
    BS. Both are still on Adult Swim, and there are no plans to cancel translation of either one of them.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Do You Like Erotic?
    Yeah, there's no writing as smart as, "knock you out, steal your voice while you are unconscious and a room full of other detectives doesn't notice"

I deem the show hilarious in a very very gay way. I watch it, but only because it's so bad that it transcends all badness and becomes pure gold.
    You know any other way a 5 year is supposed to solve the case without getting discovered and kill the integrity of the show . The show is smart becuase you actually get a real case with clues that make you think. I bet you haven't figured out one( How does his make the show gay)

Thanks for the # of episodes. I will try to find a DVD of a new season.

It's a Japanese Encycopedia Brown meets Inspector Gadget. Great.

Writing a highly improbable crime with ridiculous Scooby-Doo clues is not smart writing. I watch and enjoy it, but come on now.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

4. What other anime on TV is close to it?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Gymkata
    I heard that this show and Lupin was cancled. Can anyone confirm this?
    No, that's not true.

Adult swim doesn't have rights to any of the Lupin III second series episodes after 25, but Geneon is still bringing them over on DVD and is expected to finish out the series. Thanks go to Jeremy for me knowing any of this.

6. Quote Originally Posted by remnant
    What other anime on TV is close to it?
    I can't resist saying... but Scoobie do with a more intense theme. ANd no ghosts.

I love the series and for some reason talking about it makes me want to go watch the great mouse detective :/ man that was an awesome movie.

7. Problem with scooby was that it was super preditable abd easy to figure out since their was always like 1 suspect.