Thread: 2LDK

1. 2LDK

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/2ldk/

I saw this 2 weeks ago on DVD. Basically, 2LDK is a black comedy featuring a 30-40 minute catfight-to-the-death, preceded by ~ 1/2 hour of 2 Japanese roommates bickering over the same lead acting role and the affections of the director. The entire movie takes place within a small apartment. Very weird and entertaining for anyone who's in the mood to see something different.

2. Yes, I've seen it a while back. Not bad execution, and some of the confrontations were brutal. But I prefer Ruyhei Kitamura's Aragami, which was a 2nd film of the 2 films done with Duel theme. It was more stylish, had better action, and more interesting story.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Despair
    But I prefer Ruyhei Kitamura's Aragami, which was a 2nd film of the 2 films done with Duel theme. It was more stylish, had better action, and more interesting story.
    I just watched that yesterday for the first time over at my buddy's place. It was freaking awwwesome.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in