Page 15 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost

1. Agreed.

2. Quote Originally Posted by soundwave
    I don't think Rousseau and Desmond are form the same team at all. Rousseau has been on the island at least 16 years (since 1988~9) based on the looping transmission that the island broadcast. They weren't researching the island--they were responding to a transmission of the numbers and their boat ran aground. She may be lying--who knows?
    well if we're gonna talk about that timeframe, you know that song desmond plays in the hatch when people enter? yeah, it's from 1987. DID THAT BLOW YOUR MIND OR WHAT

3. What Jin allegedly says:

Jin : "Run away! It's dangerous here. You must not come here. Run away! "

sawyer(?) : Jin?

Jin : You must not come this way! Don't come this way! Michael! Sawyer!

Sawyer : Jin!

Jin : You must not stay here! Don't come this way! Don't come this..

Sawyer : help I'll help ( I am not good at hearing)

Jin : You must go back! You must go back! Don't care about me. Listen to me. You must not be here. They are coming now. They are coming now. Others.. others..

Michael : What?

Jin : others..

Quote Originally Posted by cka
    well if we're gonna talk about that timeframe, you know that song desmond plays in the hatch when people enter? yeah, it's from 1987. DID THAT BLOW YOUR MIND OR WHAT
    What are you saying? He's been in there since 1987?

I doubt that. I think he will recognize Jack when he comes around, after more than 5 seconds, which means that he was outside the hatch, what? 4 years ago, that when his wife was crippeled?

4. Quote Originally Posted by MVS
    I doubt that. I think he will recognize Jack when he comes around, after more than 5 seconds, which means that he was outside the hatch, what? 4 years ago, that when his wife was crippeled?
    Well I know from the last Jack episode from Season 1 that Jack got married 2+ yrs after his wife's accident (based on the toast she gives during the rehearsal). That Jack looks fairly close to the Jack we have now--16 yrs is a bit of a stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by cka
    Oh an Mama Cass released that song in 1969
    http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p...0:u8de4jn70wa4

MORTAL KOMBAT!

5. aw the id3 tag on my mp3 copy says 1987

6. Quote Originally Posted by cka
    I honestly think people are buying into this show too deep. Hell, sometimes I even think that I do. Sure a lot of the connections are eerie and almost feel orchestrated, but that's seriously a lot of under-the-radar type stuff to work out so that specific group of people end up on the island. It almost seems like it would be more trouble than its worth.
    i agree. i dont see a point for a network show to have so many precisly orchastated things that the casual viewer (ie people under an iq of 50 that would make up the majority of viewers) would never pick up on. some of the things ive read here (the numbers for one) just seem way too "wtf would they put something this complex in a show unless it wasn't meant to be complex at all".

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne
    i agree. i dont see a point for a network show to have so many precisly orchastated things that the casual viewer (ie people under an iq of 50 that would make up the majority of viewers) would never pick up on. some of the things ive read here (the numbers for one) just seem way too "wtf would they put something this complex in a show unless it wasn't meant to be complex at all".
    Did you ever see Twin Peaks?

Same deal here.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. nope. elaborate please.

9. I just watched the new episode.

I agree with Josh that it was disappointing; while it was interesting seeing Kate and Locke's side of the story I would have at least liked to know whether Desmond recognised Jack.
    Originally posted by D_N_G
    Desmond asking if Locke was "Him" to me either means

A.) Someone coming to give him news that whatever he was doing is no longer necessary
    B.) Someone coming to relieve him from his post and take over the "next shift"

with all the old equipment in their it seems that Desmond was not the first person "manning that post"
    The fact that Locke insisted that he himself was "him" when Desmond asked was very suspicious. I think Locke definately knows more than he's letting on.

10. Quote Originally Posted by burky
    The fact that Locke insisted that he himself was "him" when Desmond asked was very suspicious. I think Locke definately knows more than he's letting on.
    I'm 99% sure Locke lied when he said he was "him" so he (Desmond) wouldn't hurt him and Kate.