Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 91101103104105
Results 1,041 to 1,047 of 1047

Thread: Lost

OMG THE DATABASE!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    What episode was Carl in? I don't remember him.
    He was in one of the 6 Fall episodes. He was the kid who was originally in Kate's cage who escaped while Sawyer watched only to be caught and thrown back in the cage with a bloody nose.

Quote Originally Posted by portnoyd View Post
    Juliet came onto the scene 3 years ago. No way Juliet would have any hand in Ben's 16 year old daughter.

Alex was 'adopted' by Ben when they snatched her from Danielle. Pretty straightforward.
    Duh. Thanks.

The episode itself was almost great. Definitely very good. Had the old Lost feel to it that we lost in the first six episodes. Hopefully they'll keep pace.
    Agreed. My only small gripe though is that 99% of the awe and fear with the Others is officially gone with this episode. It was neat seeing Ethan operating off island back in the day helping set up Juliet's recruitment. OTOH I couldn't help but think to myself back to when Ethan was still truly scary and seemed to have almost supernatural strength and abilities (not saying he doesn't). My hope is that there'll be an episode where an even scarier enemy is revealed that makes both the Others and smokey seem almost irrelevent.
    Last edited by 1CCOSA; 09 Feb 2007 at 04:39 AM.

OMG THE DATABASE!

4. Quote Originally Posted by LordPerrin View Post
    I wonder why Ben doesn't just go over to the main island for his cancer.
    There's speculation that the island rejects certain people for healing.

OMG THE DATABASE!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dylan1CC View Post
    My only small gripe though is that 99% of the awe and fear with the Others is officially gone with this episode. It was neat seeing Ethan operating off island back in the day helping set up Juliet's recruitment. OTOH I couldn't help but think to myself back to when Ethan was still truly scary and seemed to have almost supernatural strength and abilities (not saying he doesn't). My hope is that there'll be an episode where an even scarier enemy is revealed that makes both the Others and smokey seem almost irrelevent.
    Well, we still don't know everything about them - most people are assuming at this point that they're the scientists monitoring everything for Dharma, but it's perfectly plausible that they (or at least some of them) are actually the result of Dharma's experiments, and they killed the scientists long ago. (This works particularly well if they aren't uniformly gifted - it would explain Ethan's apparent superiority to most of them and why everybody's scared shitless of Ben.) OTOH maybe they THINK they are the bosses, but they're really just bugs under a glass just like the crash survivors - according to that Mittelos site, there's supposed to be yet another island with "observation," "security" and "supply" facilities, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

7. ^^^

Excellent observations.

Also wanted to say that Jack was at his best in this episode. Very cool seeing him back the Others into a corner while putting his future on the line for Kate and Sawyer when he could have just left after striking a deal to leave.
    Last edited by 1CCOSA; 09 Feb 2007 at 05:20 AM.