Page 1 of 105 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost

1. Lost

Lost could possibly be the best show currently on TV, and it’s making its way on top my top 10 favorite TV shows ever.

For those of you who don't know what Lost is about, it’s about an airplane crashing on an island with only 45-50 people surviving. Now this isn't any ordinary island, this island has some sort of mystery behind it.

I highly suggest people start watching this show if you haven't already. It has already shown 5 episodes, all which have been excellent. The plot, the characters, the emotion, they all come together and form one of the best written TV shows.

If you need information on what happened in the earlier episodes or if you want to know when it shows and whatnot, click the link below.

ABC - Lost

2. The best show on TV right now is Rescue Me, and no one cares about it, either.

Sad Times.

3. I agree. Good, good show. Interesting premise, solid acting, cool locale and intriguing storyline. I havent watched this week episode yet, but 4 before definately were good.

Until 24 is back this January, this will be pretty much only TV worthy watching, at least for me. (And damn, they did canceled Hawaii . Sure it was flash and no substance, but at least it was entertaining, and not fucking Reality tv bullshit, or god damn CSI wanna be)

4. So it looks to me like only one other person watches this show. What a shame.

5. The beast is man. Duh.
    So I forced my hands in my pockets and felt with my thumbs and gallantly handed her my very last piece of gum.

6. I like it, but it is very confusing. I guess that's the point though. Makes you watch more and more....

7. I DLed the first 5, or was it 4, I forget.

I'll give it 5 and if it's not good, then you all can go hump midgets for all I care.

8. Another reference I could make to the source material is that I want to crush Chronicle's head with a rock.

Edit: The point is that I haven't watched it and it's been done before.
    So I forced my hands in my pockets and felt with my thumbs and gallantly handed her my very last piece of gum.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque
    The best show on TV right now is Rescue Me, and no one cares about it, either.

Sad Times.
    Pfft, I care. Rescue Me rules. I don't like it as much as The Job though.

10. I've watched it for the most part. I saw the first and second episodes. I believe they had an encore showing of 4 and 5 tonight, which I watched. The show has promise, but I have a feeling they'll drag it on for far too long and it won't last another season.