Any HTPC Builders here? I have been tinkering with one for quite some time, started out with a P-233 running winamp and a TV out card, but more recently got serious with it.

My current system is a P-3 733 with 1GB ram, a Geforce4, SBLive, and a 40gig drive. I have an additional 120GB in my main system networked together for Video.

I started running the Meedio frontend recently and it is insanely tweakable. It has Music, Movie, Pictures, Weather, Comics, and RSS News importers.

After about 3 days work I went through my 30+ Gigs of Mp3s, and found cover art, and cleaned up all the titles, and have the music library perfect, he is a pic of the module from meedio's site,

The Video module is awesome as well, still working on ripping video from my PVR and creating coverart for everything, but I am currently pushing 90 gigs of pristine Mpeg2. I have nearly the complete series of Reno 911, Aqua Teen, Sealab 2021 (just missing 2 episodes as of last night) , All of the aired Venture Brothers, and a TON of South Park, Mr. Show, Upright Citizens. I also have about 20 gigs of MST3k Divx files from the DAP.

Of course too, there is a Mame module, so I have that up an running, and currently working on intergrating VisualPinMame and Nester.

To make things even better, one of the programmers on the forums is working on a Module to control the XM Radio PCR unit, and intergrate it into meedio.

Only problem right now, is HD space is getting tight, so I plan on picking up a 200 gig or so drive, and then I can start ripping all my DVDs and have the accessable right from the HTPC.

Anyone else out there using this (or any other) software?