Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: http://www.ilovecreamcheese.com

IDNBTN
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

2. Posted before on the ilovebees thread. Is this Nintendo's stab at viral marketing? ilovebuyingpointlessdomains

3. Hmm.....

32 domains times $10 each.

Thats $320 that could have been used to double Nintendo's gamecube sales last week.
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

4. Quote Originally Posted by Wildkat
    Hmm.....

32 domains times $10 each.

Thats $320 that could have been used to double Nintendo's gamecube sales last week.
    Ouch, that's harsh!

5. Baafwfaaffwwfaffaaf! NINTENDO! BAHAWAHAAGAGFAFAFAFAF! They make ass loads of money, LOSERS! BAWFAFWFAFWFWFAFWFAF!
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

6. I don;t get this. When the original Prime came out they went to lengths to tell the public the game was NOT a FPS, but instead a first person adventure. Now they're pitting it directly up against Halo 2. Either Prime 2 has som crazy changes we don't know about or someone is asleep at the wheel.
    Quote Originally Posted by remnant
    I live in the fastlane bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Thats how we roll, ride or die bitch.

7. Or people are stupid and believed that an FPS was an "FPA".

I don't really see the point of this, console exclusives they aren't going to bite into one another's share or anything.

8. Is it confirmed that Nintendo owns these domains?
    I thought you were gay.... i guess not.

9. I doubt it. This smacks of Fanboy.

whois I ran up this morning said tucows...
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin