Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xbox Live banning

1. Quote Originally Posted by johnk_
    well, if it comes down to either having a modded xbox or being able to get on XBL, i'll take the modded xbox, easily.

although with halo 2 out soon, i'll probably just end up buying a used xbox.
    Exactly

2. Heck, find one with a dead HD or a half working DVD drive for even less, and mod that...
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

3. Quote Originally Posted by DjRocca
    And piracy takes another shot in the ribs. I dont know if I should rejoice or cry.
    Uhh, the correct answer is "rejoice" unless you absolutely hate video gaming.

4. or your a pirate, DUH

5. Quote Originally Posted by arjue
    or your a pirate, DUH
    My point exactly.

6. there are plenty of ways to use a modded xbox legally.. or at least mostly legally.. :P

7. Aside from yay odd games and emu's, most of my HDD space is filled up with TV Shows.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Kano on the Phone
    Anyone stupid enough to mod an Xbox that they go online with deserves to be banned.
    IBTN.

This is why the launch XB will get the new XB DVD Drive and be XBL and the New XB will get the old DVD Drive, the 160 gig HD/mod chip and never go near an ethernet cable.

You go online with a modded box, you get what you deserve.

9. Yep, that's why I bought a second box: just for XBLive

10. I agree that you get what you deserve if you take a modded Xbox Live. If you want a modded Xbox badly (and they're plenty of reasons why you should get one) while using the Live service, buy another Xbox and keep the modded one offline.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios