Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Josh...let's do another x-country trip...right this time!

1. Josh...let's do another x-country trip...right this time!

I don't know...I have been thinking recently...I had a few life changing/exciting events happen over the past 6 months...relationship with "elephant lips" erin this summer (broke my heart...now all I can do is dispise and pity that girl), F1 in montreal, myrtle beach, and south florida, none came close to mine and Josh's (and part of burgundy's) x-country excursion. It didn't really hit me until I started looking over burgundy's yafro.com pictures of the adventure tonight. That was a great f'n time. Two videos most have probably have never seen are here: http://www.88mph.org/bbs/video/Video%2091.avi and http://www.88mph.org/bbs/video/Video%2097.avi . This was us trekking through the oregon wilderness...logging trails to be exact. I was driving Josh's '04 Scion xB during this time, at 8/10ths, with what gravity and physics would allow us with 200 pounds of luggage, 2/3 of a 4A-GZE motor in the trunk, and 3 "not skinny" people in the car. It was a blast. This was my favorite videographed moment of the entire trip as I was about to pee myself from having so much fun. Josh had plenty of top speed runs, but shortly after our last one, a kind officer of the law pulled us over to let know that we were going 37 MPH over the 75MPH posted speed limit, but let Josh slide with a "95" in a 75 and a "more than an x-box and 2 new games" ticket.

Anyways, Josh, we hast to get this thing rollin'. It was a monster of a time. After you and criss and skeletor get established, lets plan a trip with all 4 of us...maybe more. The only problem with more people is that it makes it harder to find places to stay on a whim, but if we plan it all out ahead of time, perhaps it can happen. This is of course if you guys haven't planned a summer tour, in which case I would like to be along with you guys anyways, and would be functionally the same thing as which was dicussed earlier. Let me know where your plans are going.

-rich

2. I just had a cross country trip. It was fucking amazing.

You cant top that shit.

3. Josh is in TX yeah? If ya'll is going ya'll is taking me with you.
    o_O

4. Where you guys leaving from?
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

There are tentative plans to tour starting in march. Starting in Texas.

Yes the trip was one of the more fun things I have ever done in my life. I'd love to do it again.

Maybe not going crazy halfway through would be good.

Try to hit Miami this time, pussies.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

Quote Originally Posted by 88mph-rich
    I was driving Josh's '04 Scion xA
    Fixed.

8. If you come back to NorCal, you know where I'm at.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

9. Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    Maybe not going crazy halfway through would be good.
    It was neat that we both had a breakdown at precisely the same time.

But yeah, my only complaints were that we didn't have enough time to hit everything. It was an awesome time. I would definitely do it again if I was able to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

10. God, I wish I had no responsibility.

And lots of money.