View Poll Results: Who are you voting for as the next President?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • George Bush

23 22.33%
  • John Kerry

56 54.37%
  • Ralph Nader

3 2.91%
  • I'm not voting

21 20.39%
Page 1 of 51 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are you voting for next week and why?

1. Who are you voting for next week and why?

I'm voting for Bush, because Kerry hasn't told me anything about how he plans to fix anything. I also don't like the guy, and am annoyed by the whole "anybody but Bush" movement. Kerry's whole campaign insults the intelligence of most Americans.

2. I just want to mention that SpoDaddy *very nearly* redeems himself from his baseball and GameCube talk when he talks about politics. Im gonna vote for Bush as well.

3. I do not like insane, born-again, bible-thumping hypocrits telling me what marriage means, when life begins, and changing the definition of liberty in the name of supposed safety all while cutting income and driving up expenses.

John Kerry is, at the very least, not insane.

But my vote doesn't count because I live in Texas. Death to the Electoral College!

4. DiffusionX: Don't be a sore winner, you're about to sweep the world series

BTW: did you see when Kerry said in a radio interview that he's a huge Red Sox fan and his favorite player is Manny Ortez?

Six: If it wasn't for the electoral college most groups would have no voice in elections. Each state in the union needs to have it's own voice.

5. Im not being a sore winner. But in political posts, youre humorous, lucid, and well-spoken. When it comes to baseball or GameCube, you lack all of these qualities. I dont know why, its just what comes across.

BTW: did you see when Kerry said in a radio interview that he's a huge Red Sox fan and his favorite player is Manny Ortez?
    LOL. Its kinda like when he said he loves to hunt deer on his stomach.

6. Quote Originally Posted by SpoDaddy
    Six: If it wasn't for the electoral college most groups would have no voice in elections. Each state in the union needs to have it's own voice.
    Bullshit. It's a broken system that robs voters of their voice. Who has a voice now? Not me. Only in the "battleground states" do the voters really have a say. If you want it remotely fair start splitting the state votes like Maine and, what Colorado? Even that doesn't really work that well.

The Electoral College needs to go. Twenty years ago, it needed to go.

7. I voted for Latham
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

8. I forgot to register to vote, hence my decision. It would have been Bush, though.

Kerry called Lambeau Field - Lambert field. He truly represents the average American sportsfan.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Six
    The Electoral College needs to go. Twenty years ago, it needed to go.
    American democracy needs a lot of things, like preferential voting in the lower house. The problem with being the first is that you end up with the most outdated system, like CDMA and NTSC.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

10. The U.S. is so busy spreading "liberty and freedom" to Daddy Bush's enemy across the world, yet they have a 1/2 dozen territories that can't even vote for the man who sends our soldiers over there to die.

I can't vote thanks to the fucking electoral college, neither can over 5 million other American citizens.