Page 1 of 8 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Bands you miss

1. Bands you miss

I miss the Smashing Pumpkins, Nirvana and Alice in Chains. Obviously 2 out of the 3 bands won't be coming back, but I keep my fingers crossed for a Pumpkins reunion (fuck off with the poetry). So I thought I'd start a thread to discuss the old bands, why it's bullshit that they broke up and maybe if they'll get back together someday.

You can list bands that you don't think live up to their past success if you want to as well, because it's basically about former glory.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

2. Wrong forum.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

3. Oh snap I thought I was posting in Music Discussion. Where's Mzo when you need him?
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. Mzo's not here right now, but I'll have to do.
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

5. Guns and Roses!

Axel is such an ass, so that will never happen.

6. Isn't it Axl? I think someone on these boards got really mad at me because I put the e in there. I like names like Axel and Magnum, because they're such lame attempts to be manly. Isn't White Zombie split up too, with Rob Zombie just making another band?

I want to see whats left of the beatles and whats left of Led Zepplin unite to from Led beatle.

8. I would have loved to see Faith No More do one more record after "Album of the Year", it'll never happen... I still hold out faith for a possible unreleased material compilation somewhere in the future. Also, I want The Cult to do one more album as well.
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal

9. Hell yes on the Faith No More, Station. I would not be suprised if it did happen, Mike Patton keeps really busy and is very unpredictable so he might suddenly get the feeling to try for a reuinion. Its a matter of getting everyone else to comback.

I would like "The Hippos" to get back together and make another CD. Such a great band, such fun and enjoyable songs. Not a very big name punk band, but one of my favorites.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

10. haha, that reminds me of the last time Will Farrel was on Conan "My sons name is Magnus". "I do not want to drink from that nipple. Bring me some ale, for I am Magnus".

As for bands I miss.

Apocalypse Hoboken.
    One of the band members was going through a divorce...and out of spite, the wife sold all the bands equipment. They couldn't afford any new shit, so they just decided to break up, and do something else.
    Last edited by OGcritic; 28 Oct 2004 at 03:06 PM.