Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Star Fox 2 (SNES) "finished" and translated into english

1. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    That game was already done better in 1994ish. It's called Cybermorph, and it was on hardware that could actually handle it.
    Cybermorph was a cool game, but didn't really resemble SF2 in any way. SF2 isn't even in the same genre as the other two.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 28 Oct 2004 at 04:02 PM.

2. very cool I deffinetly need to check this rom out now
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. Thanks for that great info, and those screens, Frogacuda. While it won't be the same as playing it on a SNES, playing on a PC is the next best thing. For now...
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    PS - is the Coroneria planet Corneria, maybe?
    Yeah, me=stupid. I thought it was the ship orbiting the planet and not the planet itself. It's been a long time since I played the originals.

5. So anyone give the game a shot? Thoughts?

6. I had already briefly played it before your post here...you seemed pretty spot-on in that it's kind of a strategy game blened with the classic StarFox gameplay. The ability to transform into a ground-walking craft adds some nice diversity, but it still feels like StarFox.

I just really hate playing emulators, otherwise I'm sure I would have logged more time in it. Maybe this weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

I passed out when I got home, then woke up from 10pm to 2am to eat and play some GTA.

I'll put in some time this weekend.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

I have the rom, patched it up, used the right version of SNES9x and all I'm getting is a black screen.

*edit - I got the cloudchaser rom and it works. I still want to know what I did wrong in patching it though. I used IPSWin and it seemed to patch it properly.
    Last edited by NeoZeedeater; 29 Oct 2004 at 11:32 AM.

9. Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeedeater
    I have the rom, patched it up, used the right version of SNES9x and all I'm getting is a black screen.

*edit - I got the cloudchaser rom and it works. I still want to know what I did wrong in patching it though. I used IPSWin and it seemed to patch it properly.
    The ROM probably had a header that needed to be removed with SNEStool. Might also have been the wrong version as there are several.

10. I played through a bit of it. Was a lot of fun, and I loved how those ships would come out to duel with you. It was too annoying trying to control the walker with the keyboard though, so I'm putting it off until I get the thing that lets me connect an SNES controller to my computer.