Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Star Fox 2 (SNES) "finished" and translated into english

1. Tried to find the rom the other day and was met with alot of spanish sites and gave up looking

Ill have to try again over the weekend
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. Maybe I'm mistaken, but seeing as this is a ROM for a game that didn't see a commercial release, couldn't someone just host it and link it? I dunno, I suppose it's not exactly legal in the sense that they created the working ROM from stolen code, but it'd help out people here not able to find it..

3. For those interested in a more in depth look at the creation of StarFox 2, I reccomend picking up a book called "Power Up: How Japanese games gave the industry and extra life" available at all fine retailers, and Gamestop.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Adman
    Maybe I'm mistaken, but seeing as this is a ROM for a game that didn't see a commercial release, couldn't someone just host it and link it? I dunno, I suppose it's not exactly legal in the sense that they created the working ROM from stolen code, but it'd help out people here not able to find it..
    It's still copyrighted material. If I get an "ok" from Nick or someone I can post it, but if not, just shoot me a PM or something. I have it all ready to go.