Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where's my PLAY...?

1. Where's my PLAY...?

...magazine...Ok I'm worried......their internet site hasn't been updated for months and I haven't receieved the October issue yet.....Anyone else?

2. I don't subscribe but we go tthe issue in at EB. Has Prince of Persia 2 on the cover. The PoP article is cool but the rest of the issue kinda sucks.
    I thought you were gay.... i guess not.

3. Dave Halverson can't help but laugh...

4. Quote Originally Posted by kevincal
    ...magazine...Ok I'm worried......their internet site hasn't been updated for months and I haven't receieved the October issue yet.....Anyone else?
    Don't subscribe to Halverson mags. Haven't you learned?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. I just got the November Issue yesterday, Prince of Persia 2 is on the cover.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite

7. Saw new issue last week at Barnes & Noble.

8. Hmm...this is like the 3rd time withing a year I'm going to have to email them to send me my issues......

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    Indeed. I almost did get a subscription last month but common sense came through in the end after thinking the same thing Dole wrote above.

But I did pick up the recent issue yesterday. Not bad, has some decent articles on PoP2, MP2, a couple of pages for a Genesis 15th anniversary write-up, and a couple of pages about the new Batman cartoon by Matsuda.

Quote Originally Posted by kevincal
    Hmm...this is like the 3rd time withing a year I'm going to have to email them to send me my issues......
    Cancel your subscription and just buy off of the newstand. It's the only way to be sure you wont get screwed by Davey boy.

10. PLAY and the people their old site was hosted with had some sort of split recently. They're currently working to get a new website up and running.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.