Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Counter-Strike: Source

1. Always... Opaque do you play it? Or do you want it there because you can't play it?

2. You know, when Microsoft first announced they were getting into the console game, everyone hated them and said that the Xbox would just become a PC port box, and now that that's what it has become, people actually embrace it and long for vastly inferior versions of PC games.

And whats your Steam name/email, Thief?
    Last edited by Andy; 14 Nov 2004 at 06:50 PM.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

Hey what are the system specs for this? I was a pretty serious clan CS player for about 2 years. I can't get back into it until I
    a) Get a G-adapter for my g-router. Now I lag way too much to play.
    b) update my RAM from 256- something decent. (over 1,000)
    c) (hopefully not) upgrade my graphics card from an NVidia TI 4600 to something actually decent.

C alone would break me. B I'm getting for x-mas
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Thief~Silver
    Opaque do you play it? Or do you want it there because you can't play it?
    I've never played source because my Laptop would never be able to run it.

I got really into CS on Xbox though, it was good fun. So yeah, I wan't it on Xbox because that's the only way I will get to play it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Andy
    Yeah, we really need to get this shit going. We've got a good number of TNLers that have purchased through Steam, or will at least be going retail, so start getting some games going. What would be a good general "CS time" for you guys?
    Anytime until Tuesday, and then I'll be way too into Half Life: Source and Half Life 2.

And probably Day of Defeat.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

6. I was playing yesterday, and saw someone named Tyler_Durden ~_~

A lot of people have HL2 now, should be easy to get enough now.

I have this, too.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

8. I've played once so far since getting HL2, I never played CS before, but I used to play TFC a ton back in the day.

I'll probably start playing more once I finish both games and not so gad damn busy at the hotel with parties, breakfast and lunch desserts.

9. Playing this a lot more lately.

Hit me up on Xfire via sig below, or IM or something, should be on for 2-3 tonight.

10. I'll be up to some playing Tuesday and Wednesday since I'm off work them two days. I dunno how well the steam buddylist thing works but just add rtificial to it and I'm on all the time....even though I'm usually gone heh.