Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Counter-Strike: Source

1. I got the weird urge to play this, anyone on now? my xfire name is gibster.
    Last edited by Rumpy; 28 Nov 2004 at 11:04 PM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Rtificial
    I'll be up to some playing Tuesday and Wednesday since I'm off work them two days. I dunno how well the steam buddylist thing works but just add rtificial to it and I'm on all the time....even though I'm usually gone heh.
    Steam Buddy list is fucked.

I talk to 4 guys from BSD on Vent, and we are all on the same server and no one shows up as online. It's completely gay.

Hence, I use Xfire.

Going to throw down with Rumpy in a bit.

Getting on now.

3. Just rolled with MVS for a bit and it was pretty fucking fun. First game we were on the same team then the second opposite teams. We have to get a TNL game going, it'll be a fucking riot. And everyone get Xfire. It's the shit. Makes joining games with friends a fucking snap.

4. aight, i added both of you. i'll be on during the week, but i'm kinda split between halo & ghost recon. so i'm going to be absolutely terrible.

edit: too many damn games. i've also been meaning to get back into ut2004..

5. gotcha, just added ya (I'm done for the night though).

6. Yeah, I think the only way we're going to get some games together is if we use Xfire. My Xfire name is Andy787, let's get this shit going.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy
    Just rolled with MVS for a bit and it was pretty fucking fun. First game we were on the same team then the second opposite teams. We have to get a TNL game going, it'll be a fucking riot. And everyone get Xfire. It's the shit. Makes joining games with friends a fucking snap.
    Highlights:

Rumpy got stabbed, prompting a 'I don't know wtf just happened...' and, was on an 0 and 11 run, then got a kill with literally 1 second left.

Only downside so far is that servers fill up very quickly and are usually at 90% capacity or full most of the time.

I'm on sometime tonight.

8. Add davestator to your Steam buddy list.

9. Quote Originally Posted by MVS
    Steam Buddy list is fucked.

I talk to 4 guys from BSD on Vent, and we are all on the same server and no one shows up as online. It's completely gay.

Hence, I use Xfire.
    Bam.

10. Quote Originally Posted by MVS
    Bam.
    Do it anyway.