Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul ~ November Edition

1. GTA Sand Andreas guide.

New CPU fan for my pc.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    There used to be pictures of Josh, with a burnt Ikaruga disc in his middle finger. I could apply that in this situation.
    I'll let you, I got lucky today.

3. When do the things you consume start to consume you?!

4. I guess if you ate a tapeworm, it could start consuming you.

5. Yeah. I bought a couple of odd plaid flannel shirts, some boxers, and three bottles of a cheap but good Grenache (La Vielle Ferme 2001) over the weekend.
    Last edited by Stone; 01 Nov 2004 at 08:01 PM.

6. Picked up:
    Gojoe
    Spring, Summer, Winter, Fall
    THX 1138 Director's Cut
    Natural City

7. I just picked up Outrun 2 xbox, Born on the Fourth of July SE dvd and prepaid Halo 2 LE xbox. This should make for an interesting month.
    I guess you've learned the benifit to waiting.
    I agree, they should give people like you something. Perhaps a kick in the balls would do nicely and make you slightly less retarded.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Glock17
    I just picked up Outrun 2 xbox, Born on the Fourth of July SE dvd and prepaid Halo 2 LE xbox. This should make for an interesting month.
    Where did you pre-order your Halo 2 LE at? I did mine about a month ago at Gamestop, and the guy told me I might not get it on the first day, because of the huge amount of pre-orders. He said the LE initial shipment wasn't guaranteed, or something along those lines.

9. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet
    Where did you pre-order your Halo 2 LE at? I did mine about a month ago at Gamestop, and the guy told me I might not get it on the first day, because of the huge amount of pre-orders. He said the LE initial shipment wasn't guaranteed, or something along those lines.
    It most likely depends on where you go. My nearby EB still lets people make pre-orders for the LE version. I don't know how they manage though.