Thread: yu-gi-oh

1. Game Boy Advance yu-gi-oh

saw this game at eb the other day and was like "what the fukk is this?". i did a little bit of digging for some info on the game and read in a lot of spots that it kinda plays like culdecept. i never played culdecept (am i spelling that right?) but i remember there was someone here who used to rave about the dream cast version.

anyway, it appears that you don't make decks of your own in this game. you use characters from the manga/tv show who have specified decks and special abilities. the graphics kinda resemble a strat rpg or just a basic board game type thing. i'll probably be picking this up in a week or so but if anyone has any information or has already played it, feel free to share your opinions.

oh, the other thing that's got me interested is that it is up to 4 players via link cable. should be fun.

2. I just clicked on this thread to see if you were still doing that "fukk" thing. Well, I'm satisfied.

Wait.. you're 25?

...So, um, which Yu-Gi-Oh game are you talking about? There's like 20 Yu-Gi-Oh games on the GBA.

Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

3. it just came out last week. destiny board traveler. i had heard nothing about it prior to last week so i was kinda surprised to see it on the shelves. i thought it was just like...dungeon dice monsters 2 or something. i thought dungeon dice monsters was pretty cool but i never got a chance to buy the game. think i'll just skip that one all together and play this. i hear it's really fun.