Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Stand Alone Complex

1. I'm pretty certain they're not edited. The anime faboy contigency would have blown up the internet by now if they were.

Hmmm...I was planning to get the DVDs of the series...I was hoping it was good. I guess I'll find out when I order it.

3. So far, I like SAC better than the movies. Rather than focusing on Kusanagi, Batou, and Togusa as the movies tended to, the series includes the rest of the cast and the Tachikomas, resulting in a feel closer to the manga, which I like. I also like the character designs in the series better; Kusanagi looked downright ugly in the first movie. At least she looks feminine in the series.
    Stay down!

4. True ,but like Bebo said the show is slow as hell. It's slower than witchunter Robin and I thought that was impossible.

Okay...I've got 3 DVDs of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. Not I've only got 12 eps in total. How many eps are there???

6. Quote Originally Posted by EMAGDNIM
    Okay...I've got 3 DVDs of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. Not I've only got 12 eps in total. How many eps are there???
    Anime News Network says 2 26-episode seasons, for 52 episodes total.

Quote Originally Posted by remnant
    True ,but like Bebo said the show is slow as hell. It's slower than witchunter Robin and I thought that was impossible.
    My attention span is longer than 30 seconds, therefore my appreciation of the series is undiminished.
    Last edited by Adam Bomb; 16 Dec 2004 at 02:32 PM.
    Stay down!

Okay thanks...I guess I'll have to sit around and wait form them to release the rest of the first season...

I've been enjoying it so far. I'm surprised that there are so many that didn't like it. And like Adam, I like the series better than the first movie as well so far. Haven't seen the second movie yet though.
    Taking it one day at a time.

9. I got the second special dvd set today. I can't wait to watch it. I looooove the soundtrack too, one of Yoko Kano's best. I'm glad I get the special editions so I can get each soundtrack.

I also get tickled at the tackoji (blah i'm on muscle relaxer too busy to spell right) end skits also.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbitron in omg irl
    All these kids are jerking off over the new Ghost in the Shell series and its so terrible. Well, maybe its... no... maybe I just don't have a soul anymore.
    1 2 3 4