View Poll Results: What will be TNL's Halo 2 Clan Name?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rampant Fronting

24 38.71%
  • Tile Stealers

14 22.58%
  • The Next Level

24 38.71%
Page 15 of 485 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Official TNL Halo 2 Clan Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque
    he says that since I bought it legit, I have nothing to worry about. Only the sellers are bound by the street date, not consumers.
    You must mean the consumers are bound by the date not the sellers - and if thats the case why even bother having a street date, stores should sell this as they get it if MS doesnt play by their own rules.

....But if you feel safe about going on with it create away.

2. Chucker says don't...

I'm not fronting on this matter.

3. No, I meant the sellers are bound to the street date, just like I said. If EB sells a copy of the game, they get fined. But the consumer who buys it does not get fined, it's not their fault the seller broke street date.

Anyway, if MarkRyan is on and not banned, I feel safe enough.

4. He works for the media.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque
    No, I meant the sellers are bound to the street date, just like I said. If EB sells a copy of the game, they get fined. But the consumer who buys it does not get fined, it's not their fault the seller broke street date.
    Oh, OK - I gotcha now, and that makes sense, I suppose.

I need to find me an unsuspecting store that doesnt know any better to sell me this...

6. Chucker says in the spirit of Rampant Fronting, front your ass online and make the clan.

7. You're god damn right I will... assuming that more people say I can.

8. Guess I need to start adding all 60 of you fuckers to my friends list - I got a bunch of you already but if you see an invite from me tonight just accept and go about your business,,,,Is their a limit on how many people can populate your friends list?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque
    You're god damn right I will... assuming that more people say I can.
    begin the fronting.

10. I was on the Bungie stats page earlier and it said that 22 people were currently playing. EGM Shoe was in the Top 20