View Poll Results: What will be TNL's Halo 2 Clan Name?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rampant Fronting

24 38.71%
  • Tile Stealers

14 22.58%
  • The Next Level

24 38.71%
Page 2 of 485 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Official TNL Halo 2 Clan Thread

1. TNL - Vote or Die Bitch.
    I thought you were gay.... i guess not.

2. The irony in all of this is that the people that dont pick Rampant Fronting, are indeed fronting.

3. Quote Originally Posted by sleeveboy
    And I think we should put the initials "TNL" in any non-The Next Level name we choose (i.e. TNL Rampant Fronting), just to have some site identification.
    you can choose a tag sperate from the clan name that displays at the front of everyone's username.

4. The irony in all of this is that the people that dont pick Rampant Fronting, are indeed fronting.
    I concur. Tile Stealers > *

5. Quote Originally Posted by sleeveboy
    Could someone please explain "Rampant Fronting" to me?

I don't understand why so many find the name amusing.

And I think we should put the initials "TNL" in any non-The Next Level name we choose (i.e. TNL Rampant Fronting), just to have some site identification.
    Agreed on the "TNL" initials. As to Rampant Fronting, reference this and think of how many people on these boards that describes. Secondary meaning to Bungie nuts: Rampant can refer to "rampancy" (AIs going crazy) which is a central theme to Marathon (and to an extent, Halo).

I go for TNL Tile Stealers though. For the pure "WTF?!" it will render from an opponent's lips.
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

6. Eh, I'll go third party and vote for Tile Stealers. Even though "Tile Stealers, Bitch" would be 1000x superior.

Alas.

7. Ok... I gotta ask. What does the whole tile stealing thing reffer to? I've been posting here since June or July of 2002 but I still don't know what this refference means.

There was a PS contest over at Neomega that spawned 2 of the most famous TNL images of all time... they were modifications of existing game cover art.

omfgninjas remade Master System Shanghai (or Mahjong or some japanese crap nobody cared about) into Bitch Don't Steal My Tiles.

diffx remade TRON from some old, crappy system into Stop Throwing Shit, You Asshole (which should be our Halo 2 battle cry imo).

So that's BDSMT and STSYA.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

9. Thank you sir. It makes sense now.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    There was a PS contest over at Neomega that spawned 2 of the most famous TNL images of all time... they were modifications of existing game cover art.

omfgninjas remade Master System Shanghai (or Mahjong or some japanese crap nobody cared about) into Bitch Don't Steal My Tiles.

diffx remade TRON from some old, crappy system into Stop Throwing Shit, You Asshole (which should be our Halo 2 battle cry imo).

So that's BDSMT and STSYA.

Thats great. I always wondered about that too and never asked.

Voted Rampant Fronting though as it sounds cooler. But I agree that we should throw a TNL tag in front of that to represent.