View Poll Results: What will be TNL's Halo 2 Clan Name?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rampant Fronting

24 38.71%
  • Tile Stealers

14 22.58%
  • The Next Level

24 38.71%
Page 481 of 485 FirstFirst ... 467477479480481482483 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,810 of 4848

Thread: Official TNL Halo 2 Clan Thread

1. So I hoped on for a ranked Snipers game with Eston and Godwind and we played against Steel Cougar and Valiant Rogue.

Everyone on my team went negative but I raped (16-9) so we still won. I even got my 33. haha.

2. That's hillarious. Steel Cougar deserves it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

3. I think I need to get my 34 in snipes and a 37 or higher in BTB Skirm.

HAY BRAND, GET ANOTHER PORT OR WHATEVER SO YOU CAN FORCE HOST. KTXHBYE.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Brett
    HAY BRAND, GET ANOTHER PORT OR WHATEVER SO YOU CAN FORCE HOST. KTXHBYE.
    I play wirelessly, so there's definitely no way I can force until I get a different set up.
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

5. So silver names allow you to play Halo 2 and other original Xbox games over Live.

Worthless if you already have a gold account and don't play Halo 2; priceless if you're like Brand and myself and the idea of infinite fake names sounds delicious.

6. This thread deserves bumping because Chux thought of the master plan in 1 flag CTF in Team Swat. Warthog tactics for the win.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

7. lol I'm awesome.

8. It's because you love the white women.
    Eat a bag of dicks.