View Poll Results: What will be TNL's Halo 2 Clan Name?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rampant Fronting

24 38.71%
  • Tile Stealers

14 22.58%
  • The Next Level

24 38.71%
Page 9 of 485 FirstFirst ... 578910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: Official TNL Halo 2 Clan Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    I want something super fruity, so my dream team would be shidoshi on layout and kidnemo for the logo, but I'm sure most will disagree =(
    most, but not i.

2. I think we need someone to produce some Soviet style propaganda posters for the clan.
    o_O

3. I think that'd be great, personally.

edit: That was in reply to epmode. But Soviet Propaganda Posters would be cool too.
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

4. Logos can be used for the clan's website, but I don't think we can make our own suit emblems...what would our emblem be like? And should we have some sort of uniform color setup?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Tracer
    I think we need someone to produce some Soviet style propaganda posters for the clan.
    shit. i love both ideas.

how about fruity soviet style propaganda posters?

6. Does that mean our colors would be pink and white?
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

Yeah, we're going to have to decide on a color and all that. I'm sure someone with the game can let us know what the options are so we can be ready to go at midnight.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

8. I admit I haven't been following all of this too closely, but question: If some portion of our clan and it's designated leader(s) are already engaged in a match, can other clan members start up another match using the same clan name? Rampant fronting indeed.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

9. Color should be blue, close to the MB shade but maybe a little darker.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig
    Color should be blue, close to the MB shade but maybe a little darker.
    I don't have the game, so I'm not positive, but there are three colors that can be used at various parts of the suit. Maybe Blue, White, and a Darker Blue?