Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Exporting Games, Importing Russian Lady!

1. PlayStation  2 Exporting Games, Importing Russian Lady!

Here is the link for pictures of my games and Russian Lady!
    http://www.posinweb.com/TNL_GAMES.htm

Welcome TNL gamers! Thanks for looking at my games for sale! The reason I am getting rid of these games is because I am going to be importing something other than a game for once....My Russian lady Natalya will be arriving here in a few weeks time and I need some money to buy her clothes and necessities for the home. I am a hardcore gamer but I need to take care of business. I want to sell this lot by end of day today so I can get some things for the weekend. I wanted to start the bidding at 200. Please post on TNL for bidding Perfect for a X-Mas present. As I said everything is mint.

Check out my woman at the link above! What do ya think? If your a gamer, these woman will let you play games without the burden of getting mad. I look at it this way. I got PSO coming out in the future again, and I need the support! If you need a Russian woman let me know! I might have some hook ups! tseilheimer@msn.com

Facts:
    100% Mint condition (Everything)
    All CD’s do not have a spec on them. Not 1 spec of dust!
    All CD Cases are MINT! Nothing bent, nothing cracked!
    All CD contents are inside! Nothing missing!
    Will Ship within 24 hours after payment received
    Payment thru Paypal only. User Name: tseilheimer@msn.com
    Book and HDD in mint condition. Used 2 times!

PS2 Games:
    Stretch Panic
    Ratchet & Clank
    Vampire Night (With Gun)
    Time Crisis 2 (With Gun)
    SSX Racing
    VF4
    GT 3 A-spec
    Tekken 4
    Xenosaga
    Maximo
    Kingdom Hearts
    Starfighter
    Frequency
    Shadow of Memories
    Wipeout Fusion
    DVD:
    Final Fantasy 10 2 DVD Box Set (Vol 1 & Vol 2)

Dreamcast Goodies:
    Space Channel 5 Part 1
    Space Channel 5 Part 2!

Extras:
    Final Fantasy X-1 Complete Art Book. All pages 100% Mint.
    2 FFX Yuna detailed models
    Last edited by Silvergun101; 03 Nov 2004 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Added 2 games (Dreamcast)
    Check out my band Posin on VH1's Surreal Life Season 6 Airing January 7th. www.posinweb.com

2. Are you serious?

3. DEAD SERIOUS!
    Check out my band Posin on VH1's Surreal Life Season 6 Airing January 7th. www.posinweb.com

4. ... Wow. I think some of us would be more or less likely to buy simply because of the woman. Pretty messed up, I must say.

5. You're doing the same thing I am planning on doing- except for the selling of games. Good luck

6. Thanks alot. Its alot of work and if you need help let me know!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Zerodash
    You're doing the same thing I am planning on doing- except for the selling of games. Good luck
    You're planning on joining a Poison cover band and marrying a mail-order Russian bride? What a small, odd world we live in.

8. word

Please tell me you're joking about at least one of those two things. I can't handle both.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

10. How much did she cost?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.