Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for improving the TNL forums

1. I just see the vets board as a place where old threads go to die.

And Fight Club is a big dumping ground for threads that turn bad.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    The Veteran's Board isn't Fight Club at all, though. FC is INCLUDED in it, along with Skull and Crossbones.
    Oh, we have a Veteran's Board? See, I'm not in it, and like I said in my SUGGESTION, people who've been on TNL for a year+ would get instant access to the 'throw the n00bs to the lions' board.

3. How about you give each new person a limit of say 2 posts per day (this number could be changed) for the first few weeks, that way they make each post they make count, and won't spend their time trolling, and if they do, they won't be much of a success by making stupid comments twice a day.

4. these n00b rites of passage are gay. Its a videogame forum, not a fucking fraternity.

Is there really that big of a difference between TNL and Animal House, REALLY???

6. Quote Originally Posted by arjue
    these n00b rites of passage are gay. Its a videogame forum, not a fucking fraternity.
    Maybe not, but have you noticed Gaming Discussion got ALOT better since Remnant was banned?

Could have avoided all this in the first place.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

Quote Originally Posted by arjue
    these n00b rites of passage are gay. Its a videogame forum, not a fucking fraternity.
    Survival of the fittest works every time.

8. Its quite simple. Ban the fucking idiots, keep the others.

9. gaming age has a similar banning policy. i used to think it was too harsh. now i'm not so sure.

10. Quote Originally Posted by dave is ok
    I think a 100 character minimum in posts is a great idea.
    Instead of posting "", folks can post " (and 94 periods)".