Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mod Props

1. Mod Props

Some annoying kid joined today under the name 4ever Nintendo and started spaming a whole bunch "The Ravolution will make future E3's pointless" and "OMFG RE on GC am so 1337" bullshit and some unknown force banned and deleted his shit in about four minutes. I say unknown force becuase from the active members listing no mod was online duing the entire thing, yet buisness was taken care of, right under our noses.

Sometimes, TNL has the best mods on the internet. Mad props.

You got something brown on your nose there. You might want to get that looked at.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque
    Shut the fuck up and go eat a pie, you fat bitch.

OMG mods, ban him!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque
    It only works when I say it.

Now I just need to figure out a way to make you ban yourself.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque
    Some annoying kid joined today under the name 4ever Nintendo and started spaming a whole bunch "The Ravolution will make future E3's pointless" and "OMFG RE on GC am so 1337" bullshit and some unknown force banned and deleted his shit in about four minutes. I say unknown force becuase from the active members listing no mod was online duing the entire thing, yet buisness was taken care of, right under our noses.

Sometimes, TNL has the best mods on the internet. Mad props.
    He was Doc. I like to keep my mad powers low key.

Quote Originally Posted by Opaque
    Shut the fuck up and go eat a pie, you fat bitch.
    Not in Troubleshooting. Bash him all you want in FC, but keep this area clean.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

6. Oh great, now Doc's going to drive YOU crazy and then you'll quit TNL too.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    Oh great, now Doc's going to drive YOU crazy and then you'll quit TNL too.
    Haha, no, it doesn't bother me at all. I'm TNL 4 life, yo.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

8. We're quoting you on that.