Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Did we forget about ShineAqua?

1. Did we forget about ShineAqua?

Remember ages ago when ShineAqua was banned due to some weird loophole he made in protest to my ban? Well I was just wondering if you guys were seriously going to keep him banned an ENTIRE year or if everyone just forgot about him entirely. He's probably not coming back, but is there any real reason to keep him still banned from the community now that everything is long forgotten?

We should unban him now. The joke has kind of run its course.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

2. Working as intended

3. if he's "probably not coming back" what's the use in unbanning him, since he won't use the account?

4. Quote Originally Posted by cka
    if he's "probably not coming back" what's the use in unbanning him, since he won't use the account?
    To give him a chance? I don't know. It just seems like a bit much to keep someone banned for months on end on a silly joke. We didn't ban him for this long when he ripped Josh off. Seems a bit excessive.

I guess you don't think so. I was just wondering what the deal was with him and the ban situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. I honestly don't even remember what went down with him and you, nor was I aware he was even banned, I'm just looking at the situation from a logical standpoint.

6. If you don't remember why he was banned, he shouldn't be unbanned.

7. Didn't me make like a bet with Kano ands aid that if he lost he'd be banned (Shine made that proposition) and Shine lost and was banned. I don't remember if it was for a year or forever.

He paid me back all the money he owed me btw. Shine Aqua is a man of his word, it just took him FUCKING FOREVER to do it.

9. We should take just as long to unban him.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    We should take just as long to unban him.
    This right here is the knowledge.
    Time for a change