Page 1 of 9 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Hellsing

Hellsing

I didn't see a current thread for this, so I thought I would make one.

What does everyone think of this series? I recently read through the first 5 mangas, and dled the full soundtrack. It is all pretty awesome.

2. It's pretty damn amzing is what it is.

I'll jump into any further discussion, should one happen.

3. i can't comment on the manga, but the anime was fucking awesome.

4. The anime was really good up until one point, and that was after the brothers invade the Hellsing base. The rest was just crap made up for the show.

The manga is scads better IMO, but that doesn't mean the show was bad. It just ended kinda poorly.

I've read up to book 5, how many books are the manga up to?

And what is the news on a new series?

6. unfortunately there isn't any (AFAIK). even if the anime didn't match up with the manga, i'm still very much all for a new series. with all the shit that went down at the end with the Hellsing organization, it could only get nuttier from there.

I'm listening to the soundtrack right now. A lot of the songs remind me of Mike Oldfield's work, esp Tubular bells.

8. ahem.

Hellsing is the best anime I have ever seen, etc. etc etc. The manga is better because nazis are in it, and because Integra is hotter. And PIGGY is fat, and DOK (lawl) is cool. Rip Van Winkle is my favorite, and Schrodinger is a loveable young nazi youth. Hellsing has a good dub, in fact, it's about the only series I have ever seen that had a good dub. It is almost better than the japanese version except that Crispin Freeman (Alucard's english VA) gets on my nerves. If you watch the music video clip thingie on the US version of the Hellsing DVDs, you will see a super quick shot of Major, Doc, and Captain that makes Hellsing fans go eeeeeeeeee about. There is currently no plans for a second season, at least, Kouta Hirano says that the anime series will not continue until the manga is finished. The manga is currently up to Volume 7, chapter something or other. I forget what exactly. Walter is all evil now, Seras just kicked major ass, and Integra does nothing but stand around. sadness. hopefully things will look up in the next issue.
    The manga and series are completely different, the series was based off the first 2 issues of the manga. It has the best music in an anime ever. I would go on about it more but I ran out of things to say that do not involve how much I want to sexxor Integra.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki
    I would go on about it more but I ran out of things to say that do not involve how much I want to sexxor Integra.
    Don't let any of us stop you.

Btw =D does anyone know where I can dl 6 and 7, or anyone one with a good connection who could like, aim it to me?

Also, is it just me, or does Seras' boobs get bigger as the manga and show go on?
    Last edited by Fe 26; 09 Nov 2004 at 01:37 AM.

10. Quote Originally Posted by IronPlant
    Don't let any of us stop you.
    considering she's a 2 dimensional character, it's not you guys stopping me.

Btw =D does anyone know where I can dl 6 and 7, or anyone one with a good connection who could like, aim it to me?
    http://spiegel.org.ua/manga/hellsing_volume_7.htm

as far as I know, no one has translated it into english yet, but I could be wrong.

Also, is it just me, or does Seras' boobs get bigger as the manga and show go by?
    hmmm, they do in the show too. As soon as she turns into a vampire, her boobs grow like 4 sizes. blood rushing or something...
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread