Page 11 of 643 FirstFirst ... 79101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: Official World of Warcraft Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    You're a Tauren too? Look me up the next time you get on. Schlitz the Malt Liquor Bull.
    You're never on when I am.

I'm on level 9 now, almost to level 10. Good show!
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

2. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew
    You're never on when I am.

I'm on level 9 now, almost to level 10. Good show!
    Yea, I'm not sure when Yoshi comes on, I've only caught him on once.

I usually go on around night time.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

3. I go on when I can. I'll be on tomorrow morning to pick up that armor. When I hit level 12 I"ll be heading out to Ogrimmar.
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew
    I go on when I can. I'll be on tomorrow morning to pick up that armor. When I hit level 12 I"ll be heading out to Ogrimmar.
    Hopefully the server goes back up and the mailbox starts working.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

5. I bought an orange shirt to go with the copper armor and everything.

6. I'm level 14 now and I wish I had more time to play this. That is all.

7. i am actually considering buying this game. and this is coming from someone that actively despises mmorpgs. there's just something about the warcraft world that makes me all rubbery..

8. It's kind of fun to play.

9. Picked this up tonight and I'm now a level 10 (halfway to 11) Druid Night Elf. Pretty good so far, it's very much a typical MMO but it flows beautifully and plays nicely. I'm a huge fan of the whole not loading thing and the way monsters will eventually give up on chasing. It does mean there's no SWG hilarity where people who bit off more than they could chew are chased through towns, usually yelling "SOMEONE KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT OH GOD I NEED HELP" only with much worse typing, but I think it evens out in the gameplay aspect.

I don't remember what server I'm on, some east coast RP one, but I imagine I'll be playing this bunches. Good stuff indeed.

10. It does mean there's no SWG hilarity where people who bit off more than they could chew are chased through towns, usually yelling "SOMEONE KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT OH GOD I NEED HELP" only with much worse typing, but I think it evens out in the gameplay aspect.
    Whats also great is that theres no more SWG hilarity where when something actually runs away from you (Which tends to happen a lot with human NPC's), they can't attack you, bending over backwards at swinging at air in the process, thanks to the fact that you have to be facing the enemy to attack. Hooray!

In our love of comparing games that have nothing to do with one another, Gamespot reviewed World of Warcraft, giving it a 9.5. That's higher than Half-Life 2, Halo 2, and their current reigning PC champ, Unreal 2004.

Thats hot.
    Last edited by Sl1p; 30 Nov 2004 at 06:21 AM.
    Play Guitar Hero //