Page 13 of 643 FirstFirst ... 911121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: Official World of Warcraft Thread

1. I'll be picking this up and joining in on the fun in two weeks after finals have come and gone. I know better then to pick up a highly addictive game with finals so close.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. fuck you all. i want this game. kinda. and work ends in 1 hour....,,,,.,.,.,..,

3. I can't wait until I can craft stuff that doesn't have money material in it. Roufuss made me copper armor already.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew
    I can't wait until I can craft stuff that doesn't have money material in it. Roufuss made me copper armor already.
    Now that you know how to get to UC, meet me there for your armor
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

5. I won't be on until tomorrow.
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

6. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew
    I won't be on until tomorrow.
    I'll mail it then.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

7. You do that. I'll mail you a special gift too.

Giltch Guest
    WOW looks like one of the best MMORPGs to come out yet. I wish my PC didn't suck so bad or I'd go and buy it.

9. Not one OF. THE BEST.

It makes SWG and the others look like shit jammed into a pipe.

Giltch Guest
    I play Warcraft III manically, so the theme and characters seem perfect for an MMORPG. Until I get it, though, I'm stuck with playing on Runecraft.