Page 15 of 643 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Official World of Warcraft Thread

Quote Originally Posted by epmode
    we really need a thread with nothing but character name/race/class. i haven't seen anyone from tnl yet.
    I'll start one in the online forum.

Done.

2. In case anyone has been looking for me, or wondering what happened, finals are starting up in school soon, so i'm not playing right now during the week.

A fun game, but I can't devote the massive amount of time need to it. That, and FF: Dawn of Souls eats all my spare time
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

3. You should just drop out, like me.

4. PC

This game r0cks!

5. What the fuck is that ugly piece of shit?
    Play Guitar Hero //

6. looks like the cord of the bow is going to take something with it when she lets go...

7. So I hooked up the rest of the people I talked to today before I logged off.

So Yoshi and Epmode, you should check your mail one more time.

And Andrew, I finally got around to sending you all those armor's I promised earlier.

Thanks again, Roufuss. I'll get my mail when I get home this afternoon.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    Thanks again, Roufuss. I'll get my mail when I get home this afternoon.
    No problem.

I just sent Andrew an awesome pair of leggings, too.

All of you people that haven't contacted me on Durotar, you guys are missing out big time. If you're from TNL, and you act decently in the game, you guys will ALWAYS get the leftover crap I make / find for free, no exceptions. This means green items, good armor / weapons / recipes, anything I don't need!
    Last edited by Roufuss; 03 Dec 2004 at 07:37 PM.

10. I've been going to your spots to collect tin while you're offline. I want to head back to the Barrens, because the enemies are different where you are and I know the attack patterns better in the barrens. But I think I'll stay for a bit. It's not like I can't get to undercity of silverpine lake lickity split now through griffin rides.

This just in: I hit level 16 and also 1 gold!
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."