Page 16 of 643 FirstFirst ... 21214151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: Official World of Warcraft Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew
    I've been going to your spots to collect tin while you're offline.
    lol awesome.

Sometimes Silver shows up, also, in place of the Tin.

The best bet for raising up your blacksmithing skill, is just getting a ton of copper out of the spots I use, and making runed copper belts, at 10 copper bars a belt.

I could mine about 100 copper ore's in 30 minutes or so, and every belt I made gave me another point, and it stayed orange from 85-110.

Got my blacksmithing skill up today from the low 80's up to 121. I'm making stuff I can't even use yet
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

2. The only problem with that place is that the tin is scarce. I've found 3 area's where it spawns, and the second is almost always guarded by a pack of those dog guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. WE GOT JESUS KILLED LOL
    Play Guitar Hero //

4. What?
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew
    The only problem with that place is that the tin is scarce. I've found 3 area's where it spawns, and the second is almost always guarded by a pack of those dog guys.
    Try the Oasis's near Crossroads.

6. I know there's a lot in the Barrens. I didn't want to travel all that way though...

So that's why you were in Ogrimmar Have you found anything other than tin and copper (normal mines, not rare)?

I have a picture on my other computer of a dead Son of Arugal by the way. Revenge is sweet.

Are Night Elves neutral? Some people are telling me that Night elves don't have an allegiance so you can go basically anywhere. I can't help but feel this would've been a great choice for a race (if true).

7. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew
    I know there's a lot in the Barrens. I didn't want to travel all that way though...

So that's why you were in Ogrimmar Have you found anything other than tin and copper (normal mines, not rare)?

I have a picture on my other computer of a dead Son of Arugal by the way. Revenge is sweet.

Are Night Elves neutral? Some people are telling me that Night elves don't have an allegiance so you can go basically anywhere. I can't help but feel this would've been a great choice for a race (if true).
    Night Elves are alliance. I just killed a few today that were in Crossroads.

I've also found Silver in the oasis.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew
    So that's why you were in Ogrimmar
    Also in Origammar for the instanced dungeons, and the quests.

Going to Thunderbluff now though, just for the hell of it, and to learn how to dual wield while I'm there (I'm halfway to 21).

8. I'm chained to work right now. So I can't play

9. World of Warcraft's record-setting first week brought hundreds of thousands of players together to adventure in Azeroth. The extremely high concurrency numbers that we've seen since the game's launch have required us to double our total number of servers over a four-day period, which is much faster than we had initially planned. This caused some issues with a few servers, and some players had difficulty logging in to the game during this period.

We are determined to provide our players with the best experience possible. It is for that reason that we are extending the one-month trial-period for players who created accounts before or during the downtime. The length of the trial-period extension will be based on when the player's account was created:

* Accounts created on November 23 will receive a 4-day extension

* Accounts created on November 24 will receive a 3-day extension

* Accounts created on November 25 will receive a 2-day extension

* Accounts created on November 26 will receive a 1-day extension

Our sincere apologies go out to all who experienced service disruptions. As always, we appreciate your patience and support, and we wish you good luck in your adventures in Azeroth!
    Yay to an extra 4 days!!

10. Why does this matter? We're not in trials we're the real deal!