Page 3 of 643 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Official World of Warcraft Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    Until the 18th I think I read. The sign ups have been closed for about a week, so if you haven't already joined, you blew it.
    Ah well.

I was thinking of trading in for this with Gamestop's new trade in special, and wanted to try before I buy.

I'll probably still get it, can't beat free.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

Quote Originally Posted by Roufuss
    Ah well.

I was thinking of trading in for this with Gamestop's new trade in special, and wanted to try before I buy.

I'll probably still get it, can't beat free.
    Wait... what new trade-in special?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    Wait... what new trade-in special?
    Trade in any 3 games, get an extra 30% trade in credit.

Managed to get 42 bucks off of 3 games, 2 of them I only paid 5 dollars for

It's not the best deal, but it gives you an edge when it comes to their trade in prices. Also serves as a good dumping ground for shitty games, espically when you can turn a 5-6 dollar trade in into 9 bucks.

Ah. Shit. I was hoping his was one of those trade in any four shit games and get WoW free deals.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    Ah. Shit. I was hoping his was one of those trade in any four shit games and get WoW free deals.
    Shit, I wish.

EB or Gamestop didn't even have any Half Life 2 trade in deals, so I'm doubtful on any WoW deals.

I'm not really digging EQ 2 as much as I thought, basacially because the whole world isn't one big persistent place, like in SWG or FFXI. I hate only getting to explore a tiny bit, ringing a bell and going to a different place, instead of just walking there and exploring everything myself.

Unless I'm not far enough in, but if I can get WoW for free through trade in somehow, I'll definately give it a shot. DVD version only with the 80 dollar package is boo-urns, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Roufuss
    I'm not really digging EQ 2 as much as I thought, basacially because the whole world isn't one big persistent place, like in SWG or FFXI. I hate only getting to explore a tiny bit, ringing a bell and going to a different place, instead of just walking there and exploring everything myself.
    You should pay attention when I tell you a game sucks next time.

7. Ok, I'm probably going to be making a character tomorrow, do we have any idea what server we're going to play on? Horde? We need to get this organized.

8. I fucking wish I didn't buy Everquest 2.

I have no money for this game, and I'm stuck with an MMORPG that isn't even as fun as SWG or FFXI.

9. I'll be gone all week so I can't buy it, but when I get back I have to fight the urge to buy this.

10. This is totally mine. I did the first stress test and it was great. It should be even better now.