Page 4 of 643 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: Official World of Warcraft Thread

1. I so want this but I really don't have the $ for it right now. However I may end up trading in some shit for it, we'll see.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

2. Bought it today on impulse, since the EB near here told me they had a ton of preorders, and about 10-12 copies left over for non preorders, and they figure those will be gone by 5 pm, easily.

So even though I got no money, I charged it, and luckily my gf just found out she's getting a 125 dollar check (she's getting her activiation fee from her cell back since she cancelled), so she told me she'd pay for it when she gets the money.

So I'll probably be on tonight, someone pick a TNL server BEFORE I start.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

3. I will try to pick it up soon (havent played online game since Diablo 2), so this should be interesting.

Plus my pc is almost back to normal

4. Ok, I made the official online gaming thread, so everyone can post in there when they make their characters and shit.

I'm waiting for Yoshi or someone who knows WoW really good to pick a good server.

Quote Originally Posted by Roufuss
    I'm waiting for Yoshi or someone who knows WoW really good to pick a good server.
    You're giving me too much credit. I know SWG as well as anybody. WoW I happened to play beta for a few days.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    You're giving me too much credit. I know SWG as well as anybody. WoW I happened to play beta for a few days.
    Shit that's more experience than I've got.

I just know when the few people on TNL played EQ 2, they picked a server, and I got settled in, and then they up and changed it. Just don't want the same thing to happen again.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Roufuss
    I just know when the few people on TNL played EQ 2, they picked a server, and I got settled in, and then they up and changed it. Just don't want the same thing to happen again.
    That's why I asked first and you said ok, jeez you we're a whole lvl 1 at that time

I might try this but not for a while, I have too many other games I'm playing so yeah pick a server and if anyone is actually still playing this on TNL by the time I do get it I'll join you and post my info in the online forum.

I'll just be reading you're comments till then

8. Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf
    That's why I asked first and you said ok, jeez you we're a whole lvl 1 at that time
    )
    Dosen't matter anyway since this game was pretty shitty, hopefully WoW can fix the numerous problems I had with EQ 2.

Plus the fact more than two TNL'ers will actually play this is a plus.
    Last edited by Roufuss; 23 Nov 2004 at 04:11 PM.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    That was all I needed to play to give this game a

Seriously, Blizzard really let me down on this one.

10. Ok, I made it on Durotan - Eastern. It's a normal server.

I'm playing an Undead Warrior to start out with, boring I know, but I was just a priest in EQ 2 and I wanted a bit of a change.

I put in a good two hours so far, and I'm really impressed. Everquest 2 had the problem of too many people in one place, it felt totally cramped and there were about 8 people going for one type of monster in one room on the server I was on. It took me about 2 hours to finish one simple quest, since it was a race to where the monster spawned.

In WoW, I managed to finish those quests easily, without stepping on anyone's toes or anyone stepping on mine. Plus the fact the game feels very large and expansive, and everything is interconnected and there's NO LOADING. No slowdown either, and some gorgeous graphics.

Plus the fact everyone has something to loot... I could probably see myself enjoying this game for a good long time, espically when I make a new character on the PvP server sometime in the future.
    Last edited by Roufuss; 24 Nov 2004 at 02:05 AM.