Page 643 of 643 FirstFirst ... 629639641642643
Results 6,421 to 6,428 of 6428

Thread: Official World of Warcraft Thread

1. Not SH don't care. At all.

Traitor.

2. I've only been playing for four days. RL friends were bugging me to help them with horde.

It's not even PvP. I cry inside.

3. You should. You didn't even play on the server where some of us (read: me) actually have horde characters. Frostic Shock Syndrome FTW.

4. I'll be back on SH soon enough, I have a warrior and a hunter I want to get up.

5. What dumbshit server is this on?

Not Shattered Hand, don't care.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

6. If the server I've been playing on lately (horde on balnazaar) instantly turned into PVE I would quit.

And I've been amazingly fortunate with PUG's on this server. We did 16 Scarlet Monestary Cathedral runs and out of them there was one bad group.

I was surprised.
    Last edited by Kidnemo; 20 Jul 2006 at 09:42 AM.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    I'll be back on SH soon enough, I have a warrior and a hunter I want to get up.
    Stop making excuses and get your ass on SH.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. Locking this dinosaur. Feel free to make a new thread to discuss your little magic spell game.