Thread: Xbox 360 Wired Controller

1. Xbox 360 Wired Controller

Has anyone else who has a 360 wired controller tried to use it for their pc? I went out and bought a used one cuz I downloaded Mugen and wanted a decent controller to play it with. Well only the analog works for playing the game can't get the digital to work for some reason, anyway has anyone else tried to use it for the pc?

2. I guess no one has ever used one for pc

3. I use my regular Xbox controller with a USB adaptor on my PC (for MAME, Mugen and ePSXe), and I have the same issue; only the analog stick (and only the left one) registers for directional movement.

It works well enough for me, so I don't really complain. And I could always switch to my USB Saturn controller for precision 2D fighting control.

4. http://xbcd360guide.50webs.com/

are you using the standard drivers that come with the controller?
    try the drivers here, they work quite well, though it takes a bit of setup.

5. I use the XBox 360 controller on my PC and have had no problems. I'm also using the standard drivers.

Best thing I can recommend if the games are not allowing you to set up the digital pad instead of the analog stick is to go use Joy2Key and map the keyboard to the gamepad from there. That usually works flawlessly everytime.

6. Thank you all

7. Can't get the darn thing to work, i installed the drivers and the program opens but it doesn't seem like anything is recognized by it