Page 17 of 211 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo 2

1. Quote Originally Posted by Wolffen
    I'd love to see some smaller maps dedicated to 2 on 2 on 2 type situations. I hope Bungie let some of the press people grab some direct feed of the 16 man multiplayer.
    i have a 20 second clip of a multiplayer match, but i won't be able to get it ready until much later tonight.

edit: the clip isn't even that great. far too short.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Wolffen
    I'm hoping the include the options of AI bots for offline multiplayer to keep your skills up. That's one thing that's disappointed me more than anything else with all the console FPS games since Perfect Dark: hardly any other games have included sims.
    I know how you feel, but it isn't going to happen with Halo 2. EVERYONE knows that this will be the game to beat this year and next, and the insane multiplayer action through XBOX Live is only going to make "bots" more obsolete. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolffen
    Gah! 6 more months! I need to go schedule a vacation day for Nov. 9th...
    They should just declare it a National (or even International) Holiday and make thing easier on everybody.

3. Now if that isn't badass, I don't know what is.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Andy

Now if that isn't badass, I don't know what is.

Is that the actual cover? Hurray if it is.

Is there even a reason for other games to support online multiplayer this fall?
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

5. Yeah...for people who want to play multiplayer and don't think Halo is very fun. Hey look, that's me! ;p

I wanted them to show more stuff with the videos...I know they're going outdoors more, but I like some nice indoor environments.

6. Quote Originally Posted by BoBVila
    Yeah...for people who want to play multiplayer and don't think Halo is very fun. Hey look, that's me! ;p

I wanted them to show more stuff with the videos...I know they're going outdoors more, but I like some nice indoor environments.

E3 isnt over yet. Hopefully they show more of it yet.

...... I actually liked the 1 player game.... A LOT!
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

7. Quote Originally Posted by Andy

Now if that isn't badass, I don't know what is.
    Just preordered today.

That brings our store total up to 103.

8. These're the Game Informer pics from the Halo issue a while back that show off some other multiplayer maps, alongside some storyboards-
    http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/482/482228/imgs_1.html
    pwned by Ivan

9. Nothing mindblowing, but some neat new pics like the damaged Warthog-
    http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/482/...html?fromint=1
    pwned by Ivan

10. Is it November yet?