Page 207 of 211 FirstFirst ... 193203205206207208209 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2107

Thread: Halo 2

1. I'm waiting to see MarkRyan pwn us on Ascension with his Banshee skills.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

2. Quote Originally Posted by MarkRyan

That's what I've done--stopped playing it. What's your point, please?

That you've simply argued yourself, your ego, and the fact that you percieve your own opinion to be fact that should hold true to the rest of the people on this board.

This isn't an argument about your IQ, nor was it really about your ability. When I said come play with us I offered you a chance to play for fun. If you find yourself getting frusturated in matches because some people happen to have techniques in a game that you can't figure out, well thats too bad. Apparently you don't care much for vehicles. You find them unbalanced. That does not mean I do as well.

Actually I find the Sniper Rifle unbalanced. I get owned when someone is who is skilled with it goes toe to toe with me. Owned, every time. I can smack a guy in a ghost over and over again, but man I'm telling you when I'm facing a sniper I want to rip my hair out.

So to get to the question you really asked, my point is that you should stop making silly, child-like, assumptions that begin with you telling us how smart and perceptive you are, and end by telling us that your opinion, because you happen to be so smart and perceptive, is by default, fact, and simply the way the game is.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Oldham
    Sing a song of Madeleine-Mary
    A tune that all can carry
    Burly says if we don't sing
    Then we won't have anything...

3. Yeah, that sounds about right. I have the same problem with snipers, by the way.
    (I like closer ranged fighting)

The Banshee, along with any other good vehicle or weapon, can win you the game if no one pays you any attention, but you will die if you play in a crowd that's wise enough to focus on you. That's one of my major problems with rumble pit - someone gets a hold of the sword in midship, and no one seems to mind until 3 seconds before they get sliced. That's just how it is, though.
    Go for broke.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Novel Bandit
    Yeah, that sounds about right. I have the same problem with snipers, by the way. (I like closer ranged fighting)

The average sniper can't use any other weapons, and usually has a crappy second weapon anyway.

Protip for aspiring snipers: bring either a shot gun or a rocket launcher as your second weapon and don't stay in zoom looking for someone for too long.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque
    The average sniper can't use any other weapons, and usually has a crappy second weapon anyway.
    It's true, most snipers stick to sniping and nothing else. Which is why I made sure to be good at sniping, AND using all other weapons. Which in your case Opaque is the same thing (except your a crack shot head sniper like whoa).
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque

Protip for aspiring snipers: bring either a shot gun or a rocket launcher as your second weapon and don't stay in zoom looking for someone for too long.

Y'see its probably just me, but I've run into a godawful number of em who use the rifle at close range. Like ridiculous number of em, and they are accurate too. My friend Doug and I were in a team slayer on ascension and this kid must have had like 11 head shots total, but I can tell you at least three of em were while I was firing at him with a submachine gun at close range (meaning there was no way he could have zoomed).

Just a heads up, if you find yourself in a game with one of these guys, try and surprise em, don't run right at them. You'll die.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Oldham
    Sing a song of Madeleine-Mary
    A tune that all can carry
    Burly says if we don't sing
    Then we won't have anything...

7. Is it just me, or has there been an increasing number of skilled snipers lurking around XBL lately?

8. Quote Originally Posted by youandwhosearmy
    Y'see its probably just me, but I've run into a godawful number of em who use the rifle at close range. Like ridiculous number of em, and they are accurate too. My friend Doug and I were in a team slayer on ascension and this kid must have had like 11 head shots total, but I can tell you at least three of em were while I was firing at him with a submachine gun at close range (meaning there was no way he could have zoomed).

Just a heads up, if you find yourself in a game with one of these guys, try and surprise em, don't run right at them. You'll die.
    when i was playing the game, i did that a lot. i wasn't great at it (since i rarely had a rifle,) but it's loads of fun. halo's relatively slow pace makes it a much more viable solution than in other games.

9. You homos playing later???
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

10. Comparing is fun!

Sorry for the low quailty, but you get the idea.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1 vs 2 first.gif 
Views:	432 
Size:	165.8 KB 
ID:	13565   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1 vs 2 second.gif 
Views:	442 
Size:	144.5 KB 
ID:	13566