Page 211 of 211 FirstFirst ... 197207209210211
Results 2,101 to 2,107 of 2107

Thread: Halo 2

1. Quote Originally Posted by Geohound
    The Prophet of Regret on Legendary is a pain in the arse.
    Don't go after him directly. Just run along the walls of the chamber and jump on him only when he's in the same area.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    Don't go after him directly. Just run along the walls of the chamber and jump on him only when he's in the same area.
    My checkpoint save starts me off with a rocket launcher equipped and an ally with a sniper rifle, but those are of little help so I'm thinking I'll have to time my attacks as best I can while using a plasma pistol/battle rifle combo to get rid of the elite guards.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Geohound
    My checkpoint save starts me off with a rocket launcher equipped and an ally with a sniper rifle, but those are of little help so I'm thinking I'll have to time my attacks as best I can while using a plasma pistol/battle rifle combo to get rid of the elite guards.
    Wow, I've never been able to keep any of my guys alive for very long. Anyway, yes, have the plasma pistol/battle rifle combo and as you're running along the walls of the chamber, always have the plasma pistol charged just in case you run into an elite guard.

4. The Prophet of Regret now regrets facing the Master Chief.

5. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee
    Yeah... I know I was waiting with baited breath...
    I thought you were gay.... i guess not.