Page 29 of 211 FirstFirst ... 152527282930313343 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo 2

1. Quote Originally Posted by Nigel
    I doubt I'll ever even play it single player.

There is going to be a single player mode?

2. Quote Originally Posted by epmode
    http://www.xboxyde.com/news_951_en.html

4 minutes of uninterrupted multiplayer footage.
    Man, none of those idiots have ever played Halo before.

3. Quote Originally Posted by dave is ok
    I think the Microsoft/Bungie person pointing at the screen at one point must have just given up, gone to the restroom, and slit their wrists.

I think the granny Bungie brought in for some useability testing a few months ago could have whipped that entire group!
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

4. I wasn't impressed. From that video it looks like just more of the same. Yippie!

5. I think you're supposed to be impressed by how badly those people were playing.
    Anyone who has been jonseing for this game will have Zanzibar memorized by the time the game gets out. Maybe they'll start showing some new stuff next month.
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

6. Yeah, not only did it look like they never played Halo before, it looked like they never played a video game before.

7. Quote Originally Posted by dave is ok
    seriously. the guy that ran around with 2 guns, yet only fired the right handed one was kinda irritating. to say nothing of everyone that tried repeatedly jumping into vehicles while the proper instructions flashed onscreen.

8. Quote Originally Posted by epmode
    seriously. the guy that ran around with 2 guns, yet only fired the right handed one was kinda irritating. to say nothing of everyone that tried repeatedly jumping into vehicles while the proper instructions flashed onscreen.
    I loved it when the one guy tried to jump into warthog, and wound up tossing a grenade on his teammate.

9. sorry about the last shitty video. this one is much better. direct feed of the zanzibar build from e3. the framerate isn't great, but it's 18 minutes of some guy that actually knows what he's doing.

10. Cheers for the links, epmode. I've been kind of abstaining from Halo 2 media, but I reckon it's about time to indulge.