Page 3 of 211 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo 2

1. Originally posted by marwan
    I downloaded the video for Halo 2 and i swear i had more fun watching paint dry up on the wall!
    You could've just asked to have the threads merged instead of deleting the other one. It was far more interesting then you retyping that.

2. Originally posted by FuryFox
    That's certainly objective.
    Of course.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

3. OMFG it will be the best game EV--AR!!! (seriously)

4. Originally posted by Ste-Von
    OMFG it will be the best game EV--AR!!! (seriously)
    No, you're missing the point, it already is.

5. Originally posted by OmniGear
    They have a kiosk setup at GameStop.

The game is pure trash.
    I guess you guys missed this post.

No need to talk about the game anymore. It is pure trash.

6. I played Halo 2 in my imagination today, and it was so awesome I'm selling my other games so I can do it full time.
    -Kyo

7. Just BitTorrented Bungie's new direct feed movie. Some cool things I noticed in the direct feed footage that I didn't notice/couldn't make out in the darker E3 shakycam footage:

- the cool way the manned turret ("I'm runnin' low, man!") lights up the dark hallway in the beginning. The gunfire also lights up MC's armor nicely when he's on the turret.

- You can see glimpses of the new Marine A.I. when he goes into those darkened corridors before MC mans the Warthog. They crouch, take cover and then wave each other forward.

- The weird weather: It's sunny in the first part of the city and it's overcast and storming towards the end. It leads to some cool lighting effects.

- The Ghost hijacking in the direct feed video looked a little jerky and abrupt in the E3 video (I don't know if it was a glitch in the video or if Bungie changed it), but the MC's dropkicking of that Brute looks really smooth in this new video.

The Earth City level looks so epic; it's everything I imagined the Covenant assault on Earth would be like. It's a shame that Bungie won't be showing more of it until at least winter, according to the interviews Bungie gave at E3.

8. ...there's no kiosk specifically for Halo 2, it doesn't even show gameplay footage. just the trailer that was featured in the Brute Force/Halo 2 DVD Companion premium and is included as a trailer in Brute Force.

9. Originally posted by bahn
    ...there's no kiosk specifically for Halo 2, it doesn't even show gameplay footage. just the trailer that was featured in the Brute Force/Halo 2 DVD Companion premium and is included as a trailer in Brute Force.
    Liar!

10. I played the Halo 2 kiosk. It's real. When I made Ermac appear, I was totally freaked.
    -Kyo