Page 5 of 211 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo 2

1. So, yeah, um....I was just thinking about how cool this game is gonna be. And its uhhh... gonna be really fun, and stuff. And online will sure be neat, too.

Seriously, I can't freakin' wait to play the other TNL Halo fans to see who's best. How many more months do we have?

2. If you change your Xbox's name to "Master Chief" an ISO of the game appears.

It's pretty good.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

3. Neat-O-Riffic.

4. I was just wondering - when does the new Halo 2 patch come out? You know, the one that's supposed to allow Master Chief to shit nails at the Covenant? I've just about beaten the kiosk version I picked up off of eBay for $6000 and was looking for a new reason to keep playing. Any help is appreciated.

5. you guys should serious stop. like that beer commercial, "you're not funny!"

6. But there's nothing else to talk about in the thread.

I rather enjoy coming up with different fictitious ways to play Halo 2.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

7. I'd rather enjoy it if you'd stop naysaying.

Always with the naysaying.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Oldham
    Sing a song of Madeleine-Mary
    A tune that all can carry
    Burly says if we don't sing
    Then we won't have anything...

8. Originally posted by Ste-Von
    So, yeah, um....I was just thinking about how cool this game is gonna be. And its uhhh... gonna be really fun, and stuff. And online will sure be neat, too.
    You know what else is gonna rock? The shooting part. I was thinking about that the other day. And the grenades, too. Like, when you throw them? You just know it's gonna be all like...rock on.

-Kyo

9. Yeah, this is like, gonna so kick ass. I can't wait to hear the updated Halo theme. It's gonna be like so cool. And the new stuff is gonna be cool, too. And all that extra stuff is gonna be awesome. Yeah, kick ass. I can't wait, like, totally.

10. I ordered that E3 Gamespot disc in hopes of some decent Halo 2 footage. Plus I want to see some good Castlevania vids.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle