Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Censorship

1. I'm breaking the cycle.

But I do agree with the other posts.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

If I were a mod, I'd lock this thread. But I'm not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque
    IBTN
    IAWTP
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

3. Captain Koons: The way your dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He'd be damned if any of the slopes were gonna get their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.

4. Quote Originally Posted by animegirl20
    No and none.
    ditto

The US has gotten to the point where younger kids know a lot more and take in more than before. When I was young, blood and sexual references on TV were like complete taboo, but now parents seem more laid back, as they should be.

My really young nephew watches all kinds of uncensored stuff (he's like 5) with swearing, blood, mature references and nudity with no problem from his parents.

5. they cencor yu-gi-oh....but i don't care. like, last weeks episode, joey grabed yu-gi by the cuff of his shirt and the next ream he was on the floor holding the side of his face with those harsh "anime scratches" all over it. cencorship is funny.

6. They could at least censor sometyhing and replace it with something good.

7. What about cases like Golden Boy where the english dub was actually raunchier?

that is ok, I don't mind getting more for my money.