Thread: Mario Tennis for GBA

1. Mario Tennis for GBA

So this is definately weird...

Camelot did both Mario Golf for GC and GBA, and Mario Tennis for GC, yet there's been no mention of Mario Tennis for the GBA at all?

I was hoping maybe someone here had more info, maybe I just missed the annoucnement somewhere =/

Mario Golf on gba is one of the games I still play constantly, and even though it was a bit too easy in parts, it's still one of my favorite gba games. A Mario Tennis on the gba, by Camelot, would be a day one buy.

Are they just not making one? Would be weird, since Nintendo could easily exploit it's connectivity once again...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.gamespot.com/gba/sports/mariotennis/

Wow, apprently one is coming out, but this is all the info I could find on it =/
    Last edited by Roufuss; 29 Nov 2004 at 02:31 PM.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

Did you ever play the GBC Mario Tennis? It was a great game with the same RPG elements that Mario Golf had. I'm just expecting a graphical update here.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    Did you ever play the GBC Mario Tennis? It was a great game with the same RPG elements that Mario Golf had. I'm just expecting a graphical update here.
    Nope, I never did, which is why I'm anticipating the GBA one.

I'd rather not track down the old ass GBC cart when I can just pick up an updated one in a few months.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

4. Quote Originally Posted by Roufuss
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.gamespot.com/gba/sports/mariotennis/

Wow, apprently one is coming out, but this is all the info I could find on it =/
    Gee, I wonder who gave it a 10? lolz

5. Quote Originally Posted by Roufuss
    I'd rather not track down the old ass GBC cart when I can just pick up an updated one in a few months.
    Honestly, man, the game was a late-generation GBC release and still looks pretty good and holds up well even by today's standards. It's well-worth tracking down, trust me, I sank hours upon hours into that game.
    omg TNL epics!