Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 107

Thread: FS: SuperGrafx + PS2 Saturn games and more

  1. Quote Originally Posted by blueskied
    I know it's "on hold", but I'd give you $35 shipped for Psyvariar complete JP PS2...Let me know.
    PM Sent

  2. Got the Psyvariar complete edition today. It's in very good condition, but it was mailed first class mail when I was told it would be mailed priority mail. It was mailed on time though, and overall I recommend Gooch.
    Last edited by blueskied; 15 Apr 2005 at 06:46 PM.

  3. I recieved all my items today. Just as discribed and shipped priority as I was told. Overall a good transaction. Thanks Gooch.

  4. I'm interested in:
    Samurai Shodown III
    Samurai Shodown IV
    Last Blade 2

    Do they have spine cards and are they in good condition? Asking price?
    Thanks.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by kuran
    I'm interested in:
    Samurai Shodown III
    Samurai Shodown IV
    Last Blade 2

    Do they have spine cards and are they in good condition? Asking price?
    Thanks.
    No spine cards for all three. Last Blade 2 is in excellent condition, Samurai Shodown III and IV are in good condition. $30 shipped.

  6. PM sent.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Gooch
    No spine cards for all three. Last Blade 2 is in excellent condition, Samurai Shodown III and IV are in good condition. $30 shipped.
    30$ shipped includes all games? I live in Belgium though, so its ok that you will charge me some extra for the shipping.

    Could you email me at kuran (at) pandora.be with further payment details?

  8. Got my package Monday April 11th. Everything was pristine. I haven't been able to try the import games yet (Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike and Guilty Gear X for Dreamcast), but all the other games work beautifully. Great stuff.

    Gooch, I get paid Friday, and I'm interested in the following:

    Import DC:
    Shenmue II
    Psyvariar 2
    Spawn: In the Demons Hand

    U.S. DC:
    Sword of the Berserk: Guts' Rage

    Xbox:
    House of the Dead III

    I wasn't sure if Kuran was going to get Gekka no Kenshi or not. Since Kuran does appear to be getting Gekka no Kenshi, I've replaced it with House of the Dead III and Spawn: In the Demons Hand. Does $30.00 plus shipping sound okay?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by prisoner38911301
    Got my package Monday April 11th. Everything was pristine. I haven't been able to try the import games yet (Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike and Guilty Gear X for Dreamcast), but all the other games work beautifully. Great stuff.

    Gooch, I get paid Friday, and I'm interested in the following:

    Import DC:
    Shenmue II
    Psyvariar 2
    Spawn: In the Demons Hand

    U.S. DC:
    Sword of the Berserk: Guts' Rage

    Xbox:
    House of the Dead III

    I wasn't sure if Kuran was going to get Gekka no Kenshi or not. Since Kuran does appear to be getting Gekka no Kenshi, I've replaced it with House of the Dead III and Spawn: In the Demons Hand. Does $30.00 plus shipping sound okay?
    Um, you do know Psyvariar 2 for DC alone goes for at least $50 used, right?

  10. The seller hasn't contacted me yet so I think the offer is still open to anyone.

    PS. I just opened my Digital Devil Saga Deluxe Box Set, and it really is a jokeƒęthe 'Collectors Art Box' (as written on the back) is merely a piece of cardboard you can fold over a dvd case, obviously many people misread this as 'Collectors Art Book' and boy will they be disappointed. So the only 'special' thing you get with the Deluxe Box set is a soundtrack in a paper sleeve. Great.

    /rant over

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Games.com logo