Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 57891011 LastLast

Thread: FS: SuperGrafx + PS2 Saturn games and more

1. Quote Originally Posted by Kev
    I sent you a little over half of the money just now. I promise nothing, but hopefully I can get you the other $20.00 before Friday.

You wouldn't happen to have a Saturn converter, would you? I need one in the worst, I promised my friend down in FL tidings of Guardian Heroes joy, and I don't want to be called a liar because I don't have a converter. If you do have one, how much? It doesn't have to be anything fancy, it just needs to allow me to play import Saturn games on my domestic Saturn.
    I actually do have the 4-in-1 Action Replay. It will let you play imports on your domestic Saturn. It's yours if you want it for another $5.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Gooch
    I actually do have the 4-in-1 Action Replay. It will let you play imports on your domestic Saturn. It's yours if you want it for another $5.
    Can you ship it so I get it by friday at least?! I'll pay you whatever is necessary to get that handled!!

3. Quote Originally Posted by Kev
    Can you ship it so I get it by friday at least?! I'll pay you whatever is necessary to get that handled!!
    I probably would have had to ship it today for that to occur. I will try to ship out tomorrow, but if not, Thursday at the latest. I'll do what I can and will send you a PM afterwards.

4. Once again, Gooch floors with his attention to detail. Stuff came over the break. Thanks!

5. Got my stuff from Gooch. Buy stuff from this man, he delivers!

6. Interested in:

Import Playstation:
    Gunners Heaven
    Rakugaki Showtime
    Zanac X Zanac
    DoDonPachi

Import Saturn:
    Steam Hearts
    Sexy Parodius

Samba Package:
    Samba de Amigo
    Sambe de Amigo Version 2000
    Official Sega Maracas (JPN)

Please drop me a PM with prices for each if they're still available.

7. PM sent.

More items added/removed.

8. Bump - more items added

9. Inventory clearout, pre-eBay TNL offering. PM or reply with best offers, holla at cha boi.

10. Gooch,
    i am interested in the following;
    Saturn:
    X-Men vs. Street Fighter w/RAM cart
    Vampire Saviour
    GameCube:
    Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes ($9 new at CC [i just could not find it in stock])
    Beyond Good & Evil

could you tell me what condition the discs are in? and your asking price would be cool too. would Vampire Saviour work with the 4mb cart that comes with Xmen vs SF?

thanks;