Page 1 of 10 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are you going to go to college?

1. Where are you going to go to college?

Well it's about time for all us highschool seniors to get our applications turned in, or maybe you've already heard back. So where are you all deciding to go to school? Why did you choose there?

I'll either be going to Boston College, Maryland, or Uconn. Chances are Maryland b/c even if I get into BC, they won't be giving out any money.

3. Already there. John Abbott College. It's a great place.

4. I don't have the slightest idea where I want to go, or what I want to do, or how in HELL I'll be able to finance four+ years of school without taking out nasty loans that will bite me in the ass later.

Fun times...

5. good times all - especially when you don't know how to pay for it whilst your in college anyway! woot!
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal

6. I'm going to be going to Columbia Art in Chicago, majoring in film and probably going to minor in film history with a teacher's degree.

7. Went to community college here in Columbus for about 4 quarters (spread out over 3 years) and passed 2 quarters worth of classes. Now I'm attending ITT Tech and I love it, just finished up my first quarter there. Can't wait until we get into something I don't already know about though, which won't be until about the 4th or 5th quarter.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

8. I'm there now, NYU. Awesome location, extremely hard classes.

9. Where are you going to go? Last I checked there weren't that many high school kiddies here on TNL.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Went to Georgia Tech and then Florida International University when my money ran out. That shit is expensive.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery