Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Zoo Keeper

1. Zoo Keeper

Zoo Keeper was just announced to be coming out for the DS in America next month. I dug up the game info page on IGN about it.
    Is it me, or does this just look like Bejeweled with animals? Not that this would be a bad thing, I just think it's funny how much of a rip of it this looks like.
    Still, if it plays well and has a fun multiplayer mode (Which, as far as I know, no bejeweled game has, not even the XBL one which is sad) it could be a great portable puzzler...

2. That reminds me of that one puzzle game for Saturn, with the pandas and all the other animals.

Baku Baku...Waka Laka....Whatever the Hell it was. It reminds me of that.
    Play Guitar Hero //

3. Baku Baku was a freaky game with those gaint animal heads that would eat all the connecting foods. :P Hopefully this one doesn't have gaint scary animal heads.

4. Yeah, it's pretty much a touch sensitive Bejeweled with cube shaped animals freaking out on the top screen. GBA & PS2 saw releases of the game too (titled Zooo) and PSP is scheduled to get one aslo... but the DS version looks best thanks to touch interface.

5. The PS2 one was great because it had two-player simulatneous co-op.

So while it *maybe* is a rip, that makes it much more fun than BJ IMO (which I also like, but not as much obviously).

6. Ive whupped Andy's ass in multiplayer Bejeweled a couple times (you can play it over MSN Messenger). Its good times.

7. This is based on a flash game. I think epmode linked to it like a year ago. It was alot of fun.

Off topic, but Now that I think about it, Zoop, or a zoop-like premise, might be alot better with a touch-screen.

E- I liked Zoop, but adapting the basic idea for a touch-screen game seems like it would be cooler.
    Last edited by Cowutopia; 17 Nov 2004 at 01:23 PM.

9. I liked Zoop.

10. Quote Originally Posted by jarrod
    Yeah, it's pretty much a touch sensitive Bejeweled
    Just like regular Bejeweled!

Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia
    Off topic, but Now that I think about it, Zoop, or a zoop-like premise, might be alot better with a touch-screen.

E- I liked Zoop, but adapting the basic idea for a touch-screen game seems like it would be cooler.
    I remember liking Zoop, but can't recall anything else about it.