Thread: Free Sirius Satellite Radio

1. Free Sirius Satellite Radio

Just came back from Union Square and picked up a certificate with the free Sirius Satellite Radios that Howard Stern was giving out. Here's the deal:

1) Deal must be redeemed by November 24, 2004
    2) You must order your SIRIUS system on the Internet at sirius.com/offer/sternally
    3) Enter promotion code 263
    4) Select your SIRIUS system and purchase an annual subscription for $142.45
    5) When prompted enter certificate number HS7436 in "referral ID" field

Enjoy.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

2. Anyone can do it? Awesome

Edit: URL not working, and offer/stern pulls a much much shittier deal
    Last edited by dave is ok; 18 Nov 2004 at 12:30 PM.

3. Quote Originally Posted by dave is ok
    Anyone can do it? Awesome

Edit: URL not working, and offer/stern pulls a much much shittier deal
    That sucks. I'm looking at the card, and I wrote the address correctly. It's more than likely that the page was overloaded. Check back either later tonight or tomorrow to see if the page is fixed.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

4. C/P from another forum I frequent.

http://www.sirius.com/servlet/Conten...=1077744929995

Follow the directions on the page - if you can read you'll be OK. Remember the offer code on the page.
    You may need an e-mail address so ...... cgeorgiadis at sirius radio dot com

this just in !!!!!
    You can get a free receiver and a free car or home kit for sirius. Use promo code 261 to get receiver price down to $0 and use referral code sirius. You then must choose at least a one year subscription $142.50 (less if this is a second receiver) and then pay $10 shipping and $10 activation, resulting in one year of sirius and all equipment for $162.50

If you prefer you can still use the promo code 101 from the original deal.

There is a $49 XM radio deal on the forum link as well, IMHO a better service and Opie and Anthony are pretty damn good.
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin